We manufacture and deliver spares for Flowrox™ pumps. We offer a wide selection of spare parts for peristaltic pumps (hoses, tubes, etc). We deliver also spares for other brands of PC (progressive cavity) pumps (stators, rotors, drive shafts, coupling rods, joint assemblies, bearings sets and sealings). Besides high-quality spares, analyzing, consultation services and technical support are always available.
Through on-time delivery of spares and services
One stop shop for pump spare parts
Spares available for Flowrox products and compatible products
Longer life cycle of pumps
Maintenance and retrofit service
Spare parts for hose pumps
- Fast delivery and availability 24/7 for contract customers
- Various material choices according to end-use applications
- High quality
- Service and spare part stocking agreements
- Analyzing and consultation services & technical support
- Along with spare hoses we provide you also hose change kits, main bearings kits and rotor bearing kits.
Hoses for transfer and dosing pumps
- Extremely abrasive mediums: NR (Natural Rubber) -10°C – +95°C
- Oils and fats: NBR (Nitrile Rubber) -10°C – +95°C
- Chemicals: EPDM (Ethylene Propylene) -10°C – +95°C
- Fatty foodstuffs: NBRF (Nitrile Rubber – fulfills FDA Food and Drug Administration requirements) -10°C – +95°C
Hoses for metering pumps
- Foodstuff: Norprene®
- Fuel, lubricants, abrasive mediums: Tygothane®
Spare parts for progressive cavity pumps
Available replacement parts:
- Articulated shaft
- Drive shaft
- Articulated shaft kit
- Bearing kit
We also supply spares for most commonly known progressive cavity (PC) pumps. We offer stators, rotors, drive shafts, coupling rods, joint assemblies, bearings sets and sealings for also other brands’ pumps. Spare parts are manufactured according to highest quality and environment standards.
Flowrox LPP-T transfer pumps incorporate advanced single roller design which eliminates friction and lowers energy consumption. They are ideal for pumping various slurries and dosing a wide range of abrasive, corrosive, viscous or crystallizing media.
Flowrox LPP-D pumps are ideal for dosing and flow control. The dosing pumps provide accurate dosing in all process conditions as the pump discharge flow does not depend on the pipeline pressure. There is no variation due to the discharge pressure condition, output remains the same on every cycle. They are ideal for demanding process media.
Flowrox progressive cavity (PC) pumps are ideal for challenging applications with high viscous, corrosive and other difficult or sensitive media. Flowrox PC pumps are divided into three series. E-series is ideal for industrial and paste pumping applications. EL-series PC pumps excel in demanding wastewater and municipal waste applications. D-series progressive cavity pumps are designed especially for chemical and flocculant dosing applications.
Flowrox centrifugal pumps are designed to continuously run in heavy duty conditions. The pump components are wear-resistant and can withstand the most abrasive and corrosive slurries. Flowrox centrifugal pumps are most fit for mining, minerals processing and other industrial applications. Despite tough conditions, the pumps deliver reliable performance.