Neles™ modular seat supported ball valve, series X
Improving the customer process reliability, safety and efficiency
Neles series X modular ball valve, incorporates robust stem to ball connection in seat supported models. Application based seat selection assures valves are capable of delivering long lasting tightness. Valve series meets modern industry requirements concerning safety and emissions.
Easy to maintain construction
Trouble free operation even in most demanding applications like abrasive, solids containing fluids
Increased gas noise attenuation with Neles Q2-trim as option
Low emissions according to ISO 15848
- 2-piece off-center split body, solid circular body joint gaskets
- Anti-blowout stem
- Robust stem to ball connection both in trunnion and seat supported ball models
- Application based seat selection options, metal-to-metal and soft seats
- Neles Q-trim™ technology for control applications, anti-cavitation and noise attenuation
- Low emissions according to ISO 15848
- Fire safe certified according to API 607
- SIL 3 certified
- High Cv, including noise attenuation trims, which are designed self-flushing
- High, long lasting tightness
- Part modularity, reduced parts inventory for servicing
- Wide material selection for application specific needs
- Oil and gas production
- Chemical and petrochemical plants
- Power plants
- Liquids, gas and steam
- High temperature service
- Cryogenic service
- Catalyst handling
- Solids handling
- Control and tight shut-off applications
- High cycling
- Emergeny applications ESD/ESV
- Natural gas
Jamesbury™ ball valves
When it comes to ball valves, we know your most important consideration is reliability. The longer a valve performs as designed and without problems, the better. That’s why your choice should be Jamesbury ball valves. By focusing on the all-important areas of seat design, polymer material research and sealing technologies – we were able to engineer and deliver next generation ball valve performance. Solutions that offer you vastly improved stem sealing and cycle life. In fact, depending on the application, the cycle life of these new valves can be as much as 100 times greater than the cycle life of competitive products.
Neles Easyflow™ ball valves
When it comes to ball valves, we know your most important consideration is reliability. The longer a valve performs as designed and without problems, the better. That’s why your choice should be Neles Easyflow ball valves.
Neles™ actuators offer reliable, long-lasting performance. We offer a wide range of high-quality pneumatic actuators, electric actuators and manual actuators designed to maximize cycle life and improve process efficiency. Our offering includes solutions for both rotary and linear valves, including rack and pinion actuators as well as spring-diaphragm actuators.
Valve sizing and selection software, Nelprof
The complete selection tool for all intelligent automated process valves is now available as a free web-based tool.
We will shortly contact you.
You can send a new inquiry again after 15 minutes.