Neles™ trunnion ball valve, series D
Reliable, trouble free operation in demanding, high capacity on/off and control applications
Neles series D trunnion mounted ball valves incorporate several decade experience of metal-to-metal seat technology. Equipped with Neles B1 series actuator and VG9000 intelligent safety solenoid the valve assembly delivers high availability in demanding safety valve applications. For control applications valves can be equipped with top of the line Neles Q-trim™ ball valve noise attenuation trim options.
High, long lasting tightness
Trouble free operation even in most demanding applications like abrasive, solids containing fluids
Increased gas noise attenuation with Neles Q2-trim as option
Low emissions according to ISO 15848, from cryogenic to high temperatures
- Robust, heavy duty trunnion bearings
- Unique Stemball® construction, no backlash on stem to ball connection, anti-blowout stem
- 2-piece split body
- Application based seat selection options, metal-to-metal and soft seats
- Neles Q-trim™ technology for control applications, anti-cavitation and noise attenuation
- Latest Neles Q2-trim™ option available for gas applications
- Low emissions according to ISO 15848, from cryogenic to high temperatures
- Fire safe certified according to API 607
- SIL3 certified
- High Cv, including noise attenuations trims, which are designs self-flushing
- Easy to maintain construction
- ESD / ESV service (SIL 3)
- De-pressurizing and blow down service
- Low noise and anti-cavitation
- Cryogenic service
- High temperature service
- High cycle and switching service
- Molecular sieves
- Solids handling
- Chemical and petrochemical plants
- Oil and gas production
- Natural gas, LNG, LPG
- Power plant
Jamesbury™ ball valves
When it comes to ball valves, we know your most important consideration is reliability. The longer a valve performs as designed and without problems, the better. That’s why your choice should be Jamesbury ball valves. By focusing on the all-important areas of seat design, polymer material research and sealing technologies – we were able to engineer and deliver next generation ball valve performance. Solutions that offer you vastly improved stem sealing and cycle life. In fact, depending on the application, the cycle life of these new valves can be as much as 100 times greater than the cycle life of competitive products.
Neles Easyflow™ ball valves
When it comes to ball valves, we know your most important consideration is reliability. The longer a valve performs as designed and without problems, the better. That’s why your choice should be Neles Easyflow ball valves.
Neles™ actuators offer reliable, long-lasting performance. We offer a wide range of high-quality pneumatic actuators, electric actuators and manual actuators designed to maximize cycle life and improve process efficiency. Our offering includes solutions for both rotary and linear valves, including rack and pinion actuators as well as spring-diaphragm actuators.
Valve sizing and selection software, Nelprof
The complete selection tool for all intelligent automated process valves is now available as a free web-based tool.
We will shortly contact you.
You can send a new inquiry again after 15 minutes.