Neles™ butterfly valve, series LW and LG
Neldisc™ high performance triple eccentric disc valves
Neles Neldisc series LW and LG triple eccentric disc valves operate both in control and shut-off applications, with close to equal percentage characteristics and superior tightness.
Minimized pressure loss and energy costs of the process
Industry best valve capacity
Consistent performance even in the most difficult, changing process conditions
Shortest possible maintenance hours
- LW wafer type, LG lug type
- Triple offset
- Driveshaft with trunnion or through shaft (Model D only)
- Zero leakage with true metal-to-metal sealing
- One piece, full metal sealing without any resilient parts in the pipeline
- High, long-lasting tightness
- Unique, industry best disc valve control behavior with patented S-disc feature – possible to mount even on existing valve units
- Modular design minimizes the spare part inventory – the same spares can be used in multiple Neles Neldisc designs
- Minimized actuator torque. Smaller actuator and lower piping stress
- BAM certified construction for gaseous oxygen as an option
- In-built thermal and pressure compensation
- Extended rangeability to 90 degrees control applications
- Optimized spare part inventory
- Suitable to dirty and abrasive services
- Geothermal applications
- Pulp and paper
- Water and wastewater
- Oil and gas
- ESD service
- Industrial gas
- Power generation
- Food and beverages
Neles™ Q-Disc™ flow balancing trim
New, patent pending Q-Disc design features extreme flow balancing for control service. Dynamic torque effect from the flow has been significantly reduced allowing high pressure drop service. Design also provides market leading noise reduction even up to 12 dB. Read more
Next generation versatile butterfly valves
The new generation of Neldisc™ metal-seated and Wafer-Sphere™ soft-seated butterfly valves is built to deliver sustainable performance today and tomorrow. Our versatile product range includes both metal-seated butterfly valves and soft-seated butterfly valves.
Jamesbury butterfly valves
The combination of a unique off-center disc, proprietary seat design, Xtreme™ sealing technology, and other features make our Wafer-Sphere™ high-performance butterfly valve a tight-sealing, long-lasting, yet lighter and lower-cost alternative to gate valves and other heavier rotary-type designs.
Neles Easyflow™ resilient seated butterfly valves, series JA
Neles Easyflow JA series concentric disc resilient seated butterfly valves are suitable for a wide range of applications in manual or automated on/off through throttling control services. Although compact and lightweight, the JA series is designed to be rugged, reliable, and to comply with a variety of global industry standards.
Valve sizing and selection software, Nelprof
The complete selection tool for all intelligent automated process valves is now available as a free web-based tool.
We will shortly contact you.
You can send a new inquiry again after 15 minutes.