Neles™ high cycling butterfly valve, series BO
Maximized operability by minimized switching time
Neles BO series butterfly valve is designed for Vacuum Pressure Swing Adsorption plants (VPSA). It is a wafer type, soft seated, high performance, single eccentric disc valve. The valve provides maximal endurance in fast cycling. Additionally, it provides long lasting tight shut off with excellent flow characteristics and high capacity while maintaining the internal tightness even up to 2 million cycles.
Best valve capacity on the market
Suitable for wet and dirty media
Fast and easy maintenance
Maximized availability by secure valve operation
- 2 piece shaft design for high capacity
- Hardened aluminum disc to reduce mass moment of inertia
- Long lasting quadruple bearings to last up to 2 million cycles
- Soft sealing bi-directional bubble tight construction
- Cartridge bearing design for easy maintenance
- Sizes up to NPS40 / DN1000
- Encapsulate sealing element design ensures trouble free opening and closing
- Switching time less than one second to guarantee the process efficiency
- Quadruple bearings to ensure the maximum cycle life time and eliminates jamming
- Vacuum pressure swing adsorption (VPSA) plants
- Vacuum swing adsorption (VSA) plants
Next generation versatile butterfly valves
The new generation of Neldisc™ metal-seated and Wafer-Sphere™ soft-seated butterfly valves is built to deliver sustainable performance today and tomorrow. Our versatile product range includes both metal-seated butterfly valves and soft-seated butterfly valves.
Jamesbury butterfly valves
The combination of a unique off-center disc, proprietary seat design, Xtreme™ sealing technology, and other features make our Wafer-Sphere™ high-performance butterfly valve a tight-sealing, long-lasting, yet lighter and lower-cost alternative to gate valves and other heavier rotary-type designs.
Neles Easyflow™ resilient seated butterfly valves, series JA
Neles Easyflow JA series concentric disc resilient seated butterfly valves are suitable for a wide range of applications in manual or automated on/off through throttling control services. Although compact and lightweight, the JA series is designed to be rugged, reliable, and to comply with a variety of global industry standards.
Valve sizing and selection software, Nelprof
The complete selection tool for all intelligent automated process valves is now available as a free web-based tool.
We will shortly contact you.
You can send a new inquiry again after 15 minutes.