Neles™ R- series segmented ball valve for on-off applications
High capacity and proven performance of Neles on-off valve seating technology
New Neles segmented ball valve for on-off applications combines the material efficient control valve design with the high capacity and proven performance of Neles on-off valve seating technology. Standard units are equipped with cylinder or manual actuators and intelligent on-off valve controllers to ensure excellent and reliable isolating performance
Excellent performance for high capacity isolating applications
Light weight - easy to handle and mount
Optimal choice for harsh environments
Excellent reliability with low maintenance cost
Specially designed and tested reliable on-off seat
- Metal seated construction developed with years of experience
- Ball to seat contact with materials and coatings maximizing the lifetime
- Suitable also for fibrous flow medias
- ISO 5208 RATE D tightness by standard metal seated construction
- Soft seated constructions available for applications requiring extreme tightness
High operational efficiency
- High capacity with v-port On-off design
- Low friction on ball-seat connection enables selection of smaller actuators
- Material efficient valve body construction to assure competetiviness
Materials specially developed forharsh environments
- Corrosion resistance with special materials CG8M, Titanium, Hastelloy C 254 SMO, Super Duplex
- Metal and soft seated constructions
- Ceramic coatings available for metal seated valves for corrosive environments
Safety and environment
- Rotary operation minimizes fugitive emissions.
- Fire-safe design available with metals seats and graphite packing.
- Pulp & paper
Intelligent, reliable on-off Neles valve solutions for general and high-cycle applications will help to reduce the life-cycle costs. Our valve solutions provide long lasting tight shut-off with fast and safe operation together with reduced fugitive emissions. Neles shut-off valves combined with intelligent valve controllers provide diagnostic capabilities and increase plant safety.
Integrating your automated valves utilizing Stonel limit switches will allow you to improve process performance and reduce life-cycle costs. Stonel limit switches offer a full range of monitoring, communication, and control platforms ideally suited for quarter-turn and linear discrete valve applications even in extreme process environments.
Neles™ SwitchGuard™ SG9000 – intelligent on/off valve controller
Neles SwitchGuard is a top class intelligent on/off valve controller designed to operate on any valve actuator. Large pneumatics capacity and embedded diagnostic features enable users to guarantee the availability of their switching and high cycling valves in demanding processes.
Valve sizing and selection software, Nelprof
The complete selection tool for all intelligent automated process valves is now available as a free web-based tool.
We will shortly contact you.
You can send a new inquiry again after 15 minutes.