Neles™ butterfly valve, series BW
Problem solver for high pressure applications
Neles BW series metal seated double eccentric disc valve is designed for both control and tight shut-off in severe service. Multiple seat options makes it well suited for the refining, power, petrochemical and chemical industries. The BW series provides extended operational life in high cycle, high temperature and abrasive applications.
Low cost of ownership
Minimized pressure loss and energy costs of the process
Consistent performance even in the most difficult, changing process conditions
Shortest possible maintenance hours
- Solid metal seat design, based on metal-to-metal contact.
No resilient components needed for tightness
- Excellent control and on-off capabilities
- Design according to API 609 and ASME B16.34
- Low emissions according to ISO 15848
- Certified safety performance, capable to SIL 3 level according to IEC61508
- Mounting face according to ISO 5211
- Extremely wide temperature range up to +470 °C / +880 °F
- Fire safe certification according to API 607, 6th edition
- Wide rangeability in services with low pressure drop
- Two piece shaft design
- Industry best valve capacity
- In-built thermal and pressure compensation
- Heavy-duty stem and bearings design extends service life and is insensitive to thermal cycles and impurities
- Industry smallest operational torque resulting in cost efficient valve package
- On site interchangeable seat can be replaced without disassembling the disc and shaft. No adjustment or special tools needed
- Chemical processes
- Steel mills gas services
- Natural gas
- Power generation
Next generation versatile butterfly valves
The new generation of Neldisc™ metal-seated and Wafer-Sphere™ soft-seated butterfly valves is built to deliver sustainable performance today and tomorrow. Our versatile product range includes both metal-seated butterfly valves and soft-seated butterfly valves.
Jamesbury butterfly valves
The combination of a unique off-center disc, proprietary seat design, Xtreme™ sealing technology, and other features make our Wafer-Sphere™ high-performance butterfly valve a tight-sealing, long-lasting, yet lighter and lower-cost alternative to gate valves and other heavier rotary-type designs.
Neles Easyflow™ resilient seated butterfly valves, series JA
Neles Easyflow JA series concentric disc resilient seated butterfly valves are suitable for a wide range of applications in manual or automated on/off through throttling control services. Although compact and lightweight, the JA series is designed to be rugged, reliable, and to comply with a variety of global industry standards.
Valve sizing and selection software, Nelprof
The complete selection tool for all intelligent automated process valves is now available as a free web-based tool.
We will shortly contact you.
You can send a new inquiry again after 15 minutes.