- Focus your efforts in the right place - instrument and valve issues are easily distinguished from tuning problems.
- Tune with confidence – Accurate tuning parameters for the process response that you want
- Reduce mistakes - no math required. PID Loop Optimizer knows your controller, its algorithms and all the unit conversions.
- Speed up your loop tuning activities, tuning many loops in one day.
- You have total control over the tuning selection – whether you want fast response or slow ramping.
- Tune specialized loops, like pH control, level controllers, cascade and more.
- Fast and easy - no math required
- Automated reporting tools
- Gives you control over the tuning methods
- Works with hundreds of industrial controllers
- Gathers data via OPC and other methods
- Diagnoses instrumentation and valve issues
- Develops process models you can trust
- Simplifies reporting using automated reporting tools
- Predicts results with built-in simulator
- Supports tuning for advanced regulatory loops, like cascade and split-range controllers. Gives you control over the tuning methods
- Eliminates interactions between controllers
Standard version - Award-winning PID Tuning software connects to PLC systems and single loop controllers, gathers process model and calculates optimal PID tuning, specifically for your controller.
Standard Plus and Advanced version - Includes everything in the Standard version, plus analysis tools for cascade and feedforward loops, valve analysis, pH control linearizer, power spectrum analysis, and more.